Wednesday, December 23, 2015

31 day blog writing challenge

Well, it has been fun to take part in the 31 day blog writing challenge, but I have a houseful of people arriving today so I am going to call it quits at day 23. Normal weekly service will resume after the holidays! Cooking and feasting and presents and enjoying small people is going to be the order of the day for a while! Even quilting and dyeing take a back seat to that!

So all that remains is to wish you all a very merry Christmas from myself and the photo bomb queen (who denies all knowledge of whatever it is she is being accused of)!

Forthcoming attractions: 

In 2016 I plan to 
1. Experiment with the new Procion MX pure grey dye
2. Start selling hand-dyed fabric
3. Take a class with Carol Soderlund (squee! so excited!)
4. Work through the many Craftsy classes I have signed up for 
5. Continue practicing on the Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteen
6. Finish the 10 donation quilts I started this year
7. Finish 2 quilts in time to enter them for shows
8. Follow through on these resolutions! Gonna get my jiggle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment